Saturday, November 3, 2012

My first time...

Well hello! Hmm... What were you thinking I was going to talk about? I have many first times coming my way, as I graduate from college; find a big girl job, and so many more. I felt that these firsts are the same firsts that many other girls (or guys) are facing. If I can help, offer ways not to do things (because realistically I won't do things completely correct), or maybe just provide some laughs, I want to do so. 

 I have been feeling the need to start blogging lately. I feel I always have these great thoughts or funny stories, but I am sure when I actually sit down to write them, they will disappear. Finally, I decided it'd be a good idea for me to start. I want to introduce myself, my name is Erin and I am 21 years old. I am a senior at the University of North Texas in Denton. (But I'm only a student for 42 more days!!!!!) I am about to graduate with a degree in Hospitality Management.

I am blessed so much more than I deserve. I come form a family that loves me regardless! I have the best Mom and Dad ever. I know that people say that all the time, but I know it's completely true. I also have the best sister and brother-in-law in the world. The four of them are my best friends, and my rocks. I also have the most precious Shih Tzu Yorkie, Bella-no, she is not named Bella after Twilight!! Bella just turned 5 months old! 

I have decided to fully embrace November, and like many others, come up with different things to be grateful for each day of the month. So, I'm not fully crazy!  I know today is the third day of the month, but these are the things I’ve be focused on:

November 1st: I am thankful for the amazing opportunities that have come my way! I was lucky enough to get to experience coming to college, taking a great internship, and preparing to graduate.

November 2nd: I am thankful for certain doors slamming shut. I am glad that I am now able to see different reasons that those doors closed, and that I know more doors will open soon!

November 3rd: I am thankful for my sweet puppy, Bella. She is such a sweet puppy, and she brings so much joy to my life. I love when she cuddles with me, and the way she plays with other dogs always puts a smile on my face! 

I’m hoping you give my blog a chance; I’m not an English major, nor am I known writing well. My hope is that through my blogging people can learn, or maybe just laugh. Enjoyment is what I’m striving to bring you! Hope you like it!

P.S. I’m always up and open to suggestions!

The Newest Adult…Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment