Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Crazy times!

-->
My last two days of being grateful in November:

November 29th: I am grateful for all of my family! I have a pretty big family, biological, and not! I love being able to consider people who technically aren’t blood related as family. It is just amazing to be able to turn to all of my family!

November 30th: I am mostly grateful for my relationship with my Savior!

Taking the month of November to truly look at how blessed I am and truly recognize those things has really opened my eyes. It is so easy to take it for granted, and I am truly glad I am able to acknowledge my blessings (these were truly a small fraction of all of my blessings). I know some of the things I said I am grateful for might have seemed silly (like Mac N Cheese) but it’s true I really am grateful for all things in my life!

Over the weekend, I was able to attend a wedding for one of my dear friends! It was absolutely beautiful! It was crazy, though! I remember freshman year of college when we would all sit in my dorm room looking at wedding magazines and dreaming of what our weddings would be like. We would sit talking about what kind of guy we wanted to marry, and just sit day dreaming together. Pretty much every detail of our weddings we had planned out. It was beautiful to see that everything she said she ever wanted in a wedding (and more importantly) in a man, she got!

It is hard to believe that I am old enough to have my friends getting married. Over the weekend alone, I had 3 different friends get engaged! I have many friends getting engaged and have been for a while, however, this was the one of the first to get married. I guess this just goes to show that we really have grown up! It’s that time, where many of the people my age are going to be getting married. The wedding bells are in full swing for many of my friends! I feel the days of buying wedding presents are upon me! I just hope the baby shower presents are going to wait a couple years, so my bank account has time to recover from the all the wedding presents that are soon to be bought! I’m just glad that I was able to celebrate, and that I will be able to celebrate with all my friends in the future!!

P.S. My wonderful sister and brother-in-law just got a precious puppy…PACO!!! I’m so excited for my baby Bella to get to play with her cousin Paco!

P.S.S- 9 Days until I graduate!!!

-->



The Newest Adult…Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment